- Database shutdown
- Failed to start the database or the backup with the following error message:
Error: Cannot open transaction log file -- The system cannot find the file specified *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 201117 (22.214.171.1243)
- No specific error
- Error: Cannot open transaction log file – The system cannot find the file specified
- Database can start with –f switch
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 126.96.36.1993
- Windows 2008 6002 Service pack 2 on x86 32 bit
Corrupted Transaction Log, limited storage, hardware upgrade, limitation, database, db, assertion, corruption, failed, fails, shut, crash, failed, failure, error , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.