- When a change is made to an account and its rules in the account determination it updates all charts of depreciation that are assigned to any other company code.
- The change is affecting every chart of depreciation.
- The expectation is that the changes to an account determination are not global but on a chart of determination basis. Instead it is observed that a change made to the rules is affecting all charts of deperciations and hence all CoD's are changed.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EHP, ECC, Release Independent. , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.