- When is it necessary for the lmgrd utility to be running to manage SAP Sybase licenses?
- What is a served SySAM license?
- How to recognise a served license?
- Difference between served and unserved licenses.
- SAP Sybase SySAM 2.x
- SAP Sybase products including but not limited to
- SAP ASE
- SAP IQ
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
sysam, license manager,lmgrd , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.