XSDataServer crashes and causes Server suspension when Android devices enroll, restarting the service temporarily allows further client connections.
The following errors are logged:
- In the Windows Event log: Faulting application name: XSDataServer.exe, version: 7.0.6398.0
- In the Afaria Server Message Log: XRS6008: ADO Data Access Error Occurred. ADO Error: Code = 0x80040e14 (Not a native OS error) ADO Code meaning = IDispatch error #3092 Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Description = Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" and "Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS" in the equal to operation
- In the Afaria Server Message Log: XRS1399: An error occurred while attempting to add user () with device (SEC123A6C2E5F123) to the Device Access table (hr=80004005). EXPLANATION: A new device requested to be added to the Device Access table, but the action failed. ACTIONS: Make sure your Database is running
- SAP Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 4
- SQL Server 2008 R2 with SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS collation
- Afaria database using Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS collation
suspended, not approved, 53401, XRS6008, XRS1399 , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.