- Important: The following information are exclusively for the problem "CKF definition lost" (not for RKF or another RSZ tables inconsistencies)!
- You are using the BEx Query Designer 7x and edit Calculated Keyfigures (CKF). In most cases without difficulties.
- You are working with a big query definition.
- In sporadic situations, however, you noticed that the definition of the CKF is lost afterwards.
- The error can be detected using report ANALYZE_RSZ_TABLES (CKF's with missing definition under table RSZELTDIR).
- Big query definition with lots of CKF's and fast user interactions can lead to damages of the CKF's.
- BEx Query Designer 7x
- Tx RSZDELETE
- Report ANALYZE_RSZ_TABLES
disappear, deleted, inconsistent, go, blank, missing, Element, is not defined, Define element, E008, E009, R9E, E009(R9E), E008(R9E), BRAIN 417, Sub-formula * is missing, subformula, BW, Business Warehouse, CKF, calculated, keyfigure, key, figure, restricted, RKF, formula, variable , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-QDEF , Queries (Definition and Modification) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.