- In an IDoc_AAE scenario, an SM59 destination has been configured in a sender Business System for the connection with Process Integration (PI).
- The connection test for the SM59 destination fails with the error message:
- Error when opening an RFC connection
- "Transaction program not registered", or "Program XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID not registered"
- This error also occurs in transaction SM58 in the sender Business System.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION, 679, ThSAPOCMINIT, Java, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, PI_AAE_IDOC , KBA , BC-XI-CON-IDO , Idoc Adapter J2EE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.