You are trying to scope a non-localized country/region (i.e., one for which localization is currently not provided by SAP as part of the standard solution), but cannot find this option in the Business Configuration's scope.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Access the Implementation Projects view
- Select the relevant project
- Click the Edit Project Scope button
- In the scoping step Country/Region and Type of Business, click Edit Countries/Regiones
- Not able to see the option Non-Localized Countries/Regions
Non-localized countries/regions will not be available in the business configuration, which is the expected system behavior.
If it is necessary for you to implement a particular non-localized country/region in your solution, it is possible to engage with a certified SAP partner for them to implement this and the associated objects (like a dedicated Set of Books, etc.) by employing the Localization Tool Kit. Since some limitations do exist for this, we strongly advise you to discuss your specific requirements in detail with your SAP partner.
Localization Toolkit, Non-Localized Countries, Non-Localized Country/Region, Business Configuration , KBA , localization , non localized countries , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , How To