- When trying to fully settle internal orders using transaction KO88 for example, you are getting error AAPO107 - "Error during acquisition transfer: Depr. area does not exist: Message no. AAPO107".
- The error can also appear while capitalizing specific Assets under Construction with transaction AIBU (AuC Settlement).
- Same system behaviour may be observed also in transaction CJ88 for a full settlement.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KO88 CJ88 Actual, Project, WBS Element, Network, AUCs, AUC, work around, AAPO 107, main asset, Tcode, AIAB, capitalize, capitalise, capitalization, capitalisation, intracompany, source asset, sending asset, target asset, receiving asset , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.