You are using transaction MD04 and one of the following problems is observed for sales orders:
- A sales order/delivery is already completed or deleted but it still appears on MD04.
- A MTO sales order is completed/delivered, but the sales order special stock is still displayed on MD04.
- The sales order/delivery number is not displayed.
- The sales order is displayed on MD04, but it does not affect the "available quantity".
- The sales order is not displayed on MD04.
- A MTO sales order is liked to the quotation or contract special stock.
- Which exit or BAdI can I use to influence the display of the sales order on MD04?
- A sales order with credit block is displayed on MD04.
- SAP ERP Material Requirements Planning (PP-MRP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
VA01, VA02, VA03, sales order, delivery, requirement, VBBE, VBBS, NODIS, MRP, Material Requirements Planning, MD01, MD02, MD03, MD04, MD05, MD06, MD07, MD40, MD41, MD42, MD43, MDBT, OVZG, stock requirements list, MRP list, Special Stock, Sales Order Stock, MMBE, available quantity, No MRP, blank, requirement planned , KBA , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , MM-CBP , Consumption-Based Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.