- In SAP BI Mobile application, after successful connection to the BI Platform, the following error message shows up:
- Connection to the server could not be established; try again or contact your administrator (MOB 06031) (HTTP -1003)
Details: A server with the specified hostname could not be found
- All other BI Platform components work fine
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BI Mobile App
bi40; bi41; bi4; ipad; iphone; MOB06031; http1003; authenticationResponseReceived; time-out; error; problem; issue; failed; cannot; connect;mobi , KBA , MOB-APP-BI , Business Intelligence Mobile , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.