- A query based on an InfoSet does not return any data or data is partly missing.
- The Infoset is built on at least one InfoCube.
Other processes might be impacted as well. Please check the 'References' section below which provides a list of related SAP notes.
- Wrong values for queries on non cumulative cubes
- APD does not return values from InfoProviders
- No data when loading data from one cube to another using a DTP
SAP BW 3.X
SAP BW 7.X upwards
Database: ORACLE, DB2, DB4, DB6, MSSQL, ADABAS, HANA
'No applicable data found' Message Number RSR_WWW 006, RSR_WWW006; NCUM, fact view, incorrect data, wrong data, no data, not applicable , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-ISET , InfoSet Query , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-SYS-DB , BW Database Platforms , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.