- SUP Server 2.2 SP04 did hang.
- When restarting, it failed to start and now no Mobile application can connect to the server.
- Sybase Unwired Server starts and than stops after a minute or two.
- The following two core sub processes that are used internally stopped unexpectedly.
- Mobilink server ( mlsrv12.exe )
- OBMO Process. ( OBMO.exe )
- There were no issues for license or a network related problem.
- Windows Event logs shows this error : 'Service stopped because the following child services either could not be started or failed to keep running. OBMO.exe'
- The main log files showed this.
OBServiceManager log :
20140319T104832.170|1|Service stopped because the following child services either could not be started or failed to keep running. |||||8464
20140319T104832.175|3|GenericExeRunner StopProcess For JmsBridge|||||1516
SUP server log :
2014-03-20 13:57:05.728 INFO Mobilink Thread-285 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   Shutdown request from mlstop
2014-03-20 13:57:05.729 INFO Mobilink Thread-286 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   MobiLink server shutting down
2014-03-20 13:57:05.729 INFO Mobilink Thread-287 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   MobiLink server undergoing soft shutdown
2014-03-20 13:57:05.730 INFO Mobilink Thread-288 [com.sybase.ml.sup.Logger]   No more new connections accepted. Completing existing synchronizations
I. 2014-01-13 13:57:03. <Main> MobiLink server started
I. 2014-01-13 13:57:03. <Main> Started RTNotifier 'RTNotifier1'
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> Shutdown request from mlstop
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> MobiLink server shutting down
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> MobiLink server undergoing soft shutdown
I. 2014-01-13 14:34:56. <Main> No more new connections accepted. Completing existing synchronizations
- SUP Server 2.2 SP04
Service, stopped, child services. started, failed, Windows event, log, Messaging Server,
MobiLink server, shutting down, request, mlstop, OBServiceManager, OBMO, OBMO.exe , KBA , MOB-SUP-SCC , Sybase Control Center Administration , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.