- A table was created with a range partition on one or more table columns
- Subsequent data change results in inefficient use of existing partitions
- There is a need to split an existing partition within the range of existing data rather than simply adding an additional partition at the top of the range
- There may be a need to merge two partitions within the existing range of partitions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 GA and 15.7 ESD 1
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.x
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
add, remove, range , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.