- After upgrading to Service Pack 12, executing a data manager package to perform COPYOPENING in period 2013.01 (period 1 in calendar year 2013) generates no result.
- Execution of the package is successful, however it produces no results.
- Verified data exists in period 2012.12, flow ‘999’ (closing flow)
- Verified Carry-Forward rule is correct.
- Setting CATEGORY_FOR_OPE property to category of source data doesn't resolve the issue.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver Service Pack 12
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
FLOW, AUDIT, CATEGORY, COPY_OPENING.LGF, , KBA , defect , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.