Transaction SHDB is used to do a BDC record of transaction code CO11 or CO11N, and it is necessary to use this BDC record to do batch input of these transactions in background, but it does not work as expected.
- Error message 00344 is raised, which indicates there is no batch input data for certain screen.
- When changing the confirmation quantity, the related activities will not be calculated again.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
COR6, COR6N, batchinput, 00 344, RU039, RU 039, warning message, Activities are recalculated due to quantity change, No batch input data for screen, production order confirmation, process order confirmation, job, dialog, popups, pop ups, SHDB, BDC , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE-CON , Confirmation , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.