- Some packages that were migrated from SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for the Microsoft platform could not be executed properly as before.
- Custom packages that were upgraded from a previous version of SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the Microsoft platform were subject to changes.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the Microsoft platform.
- SAP EPM Add-in 10.0 for Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
appset, environment, application, model, ssis, dts, data manager , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.