In an ERP system , the synchronization from Customer/Vendor to Business Partner has been activated.
1. Business Partner is created in Organization category while you expect to be created in Person category
2. The form of addresses are being used for Customers, which are defined for Businss Partner type Person. It is observed that the synchronization fails with an error message R1231: "Form of address &1 not designated for organizations".
*As a prequsite , CVI from Customer/Vendor to SAP Business Partner has been activated.*
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
R1231; R1 231; CVI; MDS_PPO2; Organization; Person; Customer Vendor integration; Form of Address; Anrede; Organisation , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.