- In BI by default, when a WebI query is created that uses objects from two different contexts, WebI will add two separate tables to the report. If a measure is included, the resulting count can be wrong due to counting some of the results multiple times.
- How can BI be configured to prevent a user from creating a query with objects from different contexts?
- The query cannot run because it contains objects that reference incompatible tables.
- Incompatible combination of objects
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
biSL_contexts , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.