Business Central web.xml does not conform to http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd
- Filter-mapping elements must begin after all filter elements have been defined. The BC web.xml file is intermixing filter & filter-mapping elements.
- Servlet elements may include servlet-name and servlet-class elements, but not a description element. The BC web.xml file includes servlet definitions that include a description element.
- The jsp-config element should be listed after the servlet-mapping and error-page elements. The BC web.xml file has jsp-config at the beginning of the file.
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Banking Solutions, web.xml, CR 762143, BC, Business Central, web-app_2_5. web-app_2_3, xsd , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.