- Both a primary key and a unique index exist on a table, and they are built on different columns.
- Should primary key columns in a replication definition be identified based on the primary key or unique index?
- Is there an issue if the replication definition is built off the unique index when the primary key exists?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.5 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.6
repserver, repdef, constraints , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.