There are multiple symptoms of this issue:
- sp_iqconnection() shows a connection name INT:flushstats.
- Server can not be stopped by any recommended procedures like stop_iq or dbstop. Server can only be killed with kill -6 PID or kill -9 PID.
- sp_iqwho fails with an error
SQL Anywhere Error -157: Cannot convert '' to a timestamp
- Server may become slow, sluggish and unresponsive even though pstacks will not show server is in hung state.
- Server may not accept new connections even though only one known connection is present.
- Versions may build up if INT:flushstats connection persists.
- sp_iqcontext() shows a connection present with ConnHandle value larger than 1000000000.
- SAP IQ 16 before SP10
- SAP IQ 15
sp_iqwho, "SQL Anywhere Error -157", "Cannot convert '' to a timestamp", kill server, stop_iq, FlashStats, INT:FlashStats, very large ConnHandle, ConnHandle value larger than 1000000000, persistent connection, unknown connection. , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.