- You specify Action "Start Product Heuristic Immediately" for an Event in the Planning Procedure of a Location-Product
- You notice that the Product Heuristic is not triggered when the Event happens
- Alternatively, you notice no application logs with External ID PPDS2A were generated in SLG1 or /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1
- Alternatively, you assigned Planning Procedure 3 - Cover Dependent Requirements Immediately to a Location-Product, then create and save a Sales Order for this material on ECC. Upon opening the Product View, you notice the Sales Order was not covered, and a Quantity Alert may be raised for it by the Alert Monitor
- Alternatively, you notice that queues with name PP_PLANNING are generated in the outbound of APO and processed very slowly
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
planning procedure, automatic planning, va02, ctp, sap_pp_ctp, SAP_PP_002, surplus, shortage, PP_PLANNING, excess production, PP Planning Procedure, PPDS2A, Create or Change Sales Order in OLTP system , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-ATP-PRD-CTP , Capable-To-Promise , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU-PP , PP Heuristics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.