- After a BW system copy only either the original BW connection is working or the connection of the copied BW system is working to the same source system.
- Restoring a source system connection in one of the BW system destroys the connection to an existing connection in another BW system.
- Only one BW connection can be used to the same source system.
Business requirements: Copy BW system BW_1 to BW_2 and connect it to the same source system
- After doing a copy of BW system BW_1, the system has been renamed from BW_1 to BW_2 using transaction BDLS.
- The connection to the source system has not been deleted.
SAP NetWeaver All versions
BW system copy; restore; delete connection in source system; Connection xxx is used in the xxxx source system as a connection xxx to BW; , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-SRC , Source Systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.