It is unclear about the initial mouse cursor position on Trading Contract Create(WB21) screen. For example, sometimes the initial mouse cursor is on the field "Sold-to/Vendor", sometimes it is on the field "External Number".
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Trading Contract, Create, WB21, mouse cursor, Sold-to party, External number, WB2B_CUS, Trading Contract Group, Ext. Number Active, , KBA , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.