- New delivery costs cannot be added or changed to a STO (stock transport order) after a delivery or a good issue has been created.
- Same happens for standard Purchase Orders.
- Error V1631 "You cannot enter new delivery costs" is displayed
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
freight, intra company, condition tab, condition record, V1631, EKZB, ECC, LOEKZ, stock transport order, sto, gr, migo , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.