- In the on-premise Afaria environment, enrolled devices are configured to communicate with the package server using HTTPS. through either a relay server, or a load balancer using an external IP address.
- SSL terminates at the Relay server or load balancer so communication in the internal network is decrypted.
- For large iOS apps ( those exceeding 100MB , based on default settings), applying the iOS Enterprise app policies would result in the message "Application cannot be downloaded at this time" appearing on the device.
- Smaller iOS apps have no problems getting deployed in a similar manner.
- Inspection of the IIS Web server log on the package server would record requests to the .ipa file. Requests for the large ipa file has a URL with the term "streamssl" in it, and displays 404 as the HTTP response status.
- SAP Afaria 7.0
- Afaria Administrator
SAP Afaria 7.0
streamssl, afaria, enterprise, stramingthreshold, blob, ipa, iOS, iPhone, iPad , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.