- An error is issued in transaction LT0E when creating a Transfer Order (TO) if there is insufficient stock available.
- Partial picking is permitted in the warehouse but LT0E ends in error and will not allow the TO creation for a partial quantity.
- Error L3 008 is issued in LT0E when picking a partial amount.
- Error "System cannot find source storage bin" is issued in transaction LT0E.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L_TO_CREATE_2_STEP_PICKING, V_T3000-TEILS, T340DC-TEILV , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.