The Availability Check button is missing in Sales Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Choose the Sales Orders view.
- Select the relevant Sales Order.
- Click the Edit and then the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab.
- You will find the Availability Check button is missing in the UI.
This is because you have not scoped ATP in your Implementation Project.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the relevant Project and click Next until you reach '4 Questions'.
- Expand Selling Products and Services and select Sales Orders.
- Please select question:Do you want to immediately confirm quantities and requested dates during sales order creation based on an availability check?
- Select the Finish button to complete the project and Save the changes.
ATP, BYD, Sales Order , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To