In PP/DS planning, if there is a requirement for a product, and there is a fixed receipt element that is in the future which can not cover the requirement, the heuristic could attempt to create a new receipt element in time. If this were to succeed, the fixed receipt element would be a surplus.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
Maximum Earliness of a Receipt; Maximum Lateness of a Receipt; dynamic pegging; Alert Threshold for Lateness; Alert Threshold for Earliness; gc_peg_later_demand; /SAPAPO/RRP_NETTING; NETTING; IS_PEGGABLE , KBA , firmed , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU-PP , PP Heuristics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.