- CPU utilization was high and Logical IOs was low reported in sp_sysmon
- High spinlock contention on SSQLCACHE_SPIN
- ASE devices are set to DIRECTIO
- Tables that are being queried have a large number of duplicate rows
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
CR674632, CR#674632, 674632, little-endian, unique, index , KBA , performance problems , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.