- There is no result list when trying to import schema even though the source system does have schemas.
- Schema imports via RFC(for example, a DEV system as source, a Quality system as target) is enabled. But when select a categorization schema and click on 'Import', categorizations under this schema are not imported.
- However, when make a test with source and destination set as the same server, there is no issue - all categorizations will be imported and created.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_ERMS_CAT_IMPORT_ASPECT, SAPLCRM_ERMS_CAT_IMPORT, ST01, SOLMANPRO, , KBA , CRM-IC-BF-CAT , Categorization , CRM-IC-EMS-CAT , Categories , CRM-BTX-BF-CAT , Categorization and Reference Object in Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.