- While viewing/creating reports based on universe, getting error: "Failed to find info object with CUID AXvZXmnw0m5FlcfZzIxMzBI"
- Error can also appear as "You do not have rights to access data in this connection, please contact administrator"
- Report works with Administrator users
- Issue is with non-admin users only
- In CMS logs the message: "Security::IsAllowed( U=xxxx,R=3,Ob=95,Own=10,T=1 ) : IsAllowed=false defined=false" is observed where xxxx is SI_ID of the logged user
- Issue is observed after promotion of objects with security
- This issue can also affect Crystal Reports containing Dynamic List of Values, see the end of Resolution section for details on how to resolve the issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
failed, find, object, cuid, AXvZXmnw0m5FlcfZzIxMzBI ,non-admin, admin, webi, 4.0, 4.1, root , folder, 4.2, 4.x, CMS, Console, mode, 95, ACL, Top-Level, Top Level, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.