After SAP Upgrade to version ERP EHP6 or higher, logical databases in PM are not returning all data fields anymore.
Following logical databases are affected:
- AFI Logical database for orders
- QMI Logical database (PM notifications)
- EQI Logical Database (Equipment)
- TPI Functional Location Logical Database
These logical databases are used in transactions:
- SQ01,SQ02: Customer's queries using these logical databases
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
SE36, SQ01, SQ02, TIH01, IH047, INOTIF, IDOC, EAM, LDB , KBA , "the value is not in the whitelist" , iorder , select_diaufks , erdat , diqmel , 0000/00/00 , 0000.00.00 , cx_abap_not_in_whitelist , cl_eam_afi_services , PM , Plant Maintenance , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , PM-EQM-FL , Functional Locations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.