- Query associated with a view uses *, as in SELECT * FROM table_name.
- Underlying table(s) associated with this view has been modified, e.g., adding, altering or deleting columns.
- The generated SQL script only alters the table, it does not drop and recreate the view.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1 EBF18
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL02
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 16.1 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
altered,deleted, dropped, created, recreated, CR764296, 764296 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.