- When trying to create a multi-level method (for example '016') in transaction AFAMS in a given Chart of Depreciation (e.g. XYZ) the error message AC689 (Level 016 is not defined in chart of depreciation XYZ) is issued upon saving the entry.
- SAP Note 992342 has been reviewed but you find it is not relevant to your system release and/or is already in your system.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
multilevel, AC 689, CoD SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, 46A, 46B, 46C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.