- When connecting to the BusinessObjects Mobile Server via the SAP BI Mobile App with AD or LDAP user, the following error is displayed:
'Internal server occurred while processing the login request; contact your administrator (MOB 07010)'.
- After confirming with OK the error is gone and all is working as expected.
- The lock symbol is not shown next to the connection whereas it was always present for BI 4.0 SP05 connections which does not give the error.
- Although the AD login process seems fine the error is confusing and annoying.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1
- SAP BI Mobile App 5.x / 6.x
iOS; Apple; Vintela; SSO; WIN; AD; BO; SP4; SP04; 6.0; 6.0.3; 5.0; 5.1; 5.1.9; , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.