- Incorrect results can be returned by ASE when all of the following are true :
- streamlined dynamic sql is set to ON
- the query must contain a subquery that checks for no rows returned
- the subquery must NOT contain a reference to an actual table
- For example, this SQL statement would return incorrect results :
if not exists (select 1 where 1 = 2)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP100, SP101, SP102, SP103, SP104
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
isnull, nullif, case, "case when", "if not exists", coalesce , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.