- Rep. Server - sometimes it is not possible to connect to RS
- The problem is that the replication server become unreachable sometime after startup although existing connections are unaffected and replication continues to flow.
- Monitoring tool is unable to connect and receive alerts.
- Attempt to connection via isql results in below error :
isql -Usa -Slon_invdb_rep_prd -Ppassword
CT-LIBRARY error: ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect
- After killing the replication server PID and restarting we are able to connect for a few hours after which we the get the above error
- No errors are reported in the replication server errorlog.
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.2 SD#2
- OS version: SunOS loneqideldbp1 5.10 Generic_142900-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC- Enterprise
SAP Replication Server 15.7
number of user connections, num_client_connections, RSSD , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.