- After the balance carry-forward (FAGLGVTR) you check the opening balance of an account in transaction FAGLB03 to find that it is zero.
- You know from checking the closing balance of the previous fiscal year that it should have a value other than zero.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
FAGLB03, FAGLGTR, Carryforward, Carry Forward, opening balance, closing balance, retained earnings account, zero value, 0,00 value, Profit & Loss, Profit and Loss, P&L account, Balance Sheet Account, FS03. , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.