- Object /SAPSLL/APPIDX missing from Import/Export Buffer.
- Buffered Objects report in transaction ST02 does not show /SAPSLL/APPIDX.
- Missing object occurs after a restart to the application server.
- Multiple application servers are available for GTS.
- Running /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE simultaneously syncs all application server buffers.
- /SAPSLL/APPIDX stores SPL search terms in application buffer, if it is not available then SPL screening performance is negatively impacted.
- Customizing setting "Store summarized index in Application Buffer" is not realized.
- Global Trade Services
- Sanctioned Party List Screening
SAP Global Trade Services 10.0 ; SAP Global Trade Services 10.1 ; SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
1100, 901, 900 Buffer Swaps, SPL search terms, Import buffer, Export Buffer, Application Buffer /SAPSLL/APPIDX, /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.