The already fulfilled quantity is not visible in the sales order for items with item type PBTM - Service - time and material (project).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open sales order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the sales order).
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select item EFG (EFG represents the ID of the product).
- In the Details sub tab you can see that the item type is Service - time and material (project).
- In the field Fulfillment field the already fulfilled quantity is not displayed.
In the service execution process for item type PBTM - Service - time and material (project) the time confirmation on project tasks is done in the Time Management, no Service Confirmation exists which would report the time back to the Sales Order and this is why you will not see this in the sales order line item. The actual time needed for the service execution is derived from the time confirmation in Time Management and is only visible in the Project Invoice Request.
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1405 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1408 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1411