- Execution of a jConnect application
- Connection properties ENABLE_BULK_LOAD and DYNAMIC_PREPARE set to FALSE
- The jConnect application performs INSERT to an ASE decimal()/numeric() field as a language batch
- ASE errorlog reports "current process infected with signal 11" in the module ejrCacheClean()
- Accompanying stack trace may include modules :
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- All Unix platforms; may not occur on Windows platforms
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
sybase, signal, DYNAMIC_PREPARE , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.