- ASE errorlog fills quickly with unwanted/unrequested diagnostic information
- Previously, memory cleanup during normal processing reported Error 707:
Error: 707, Severity: 20, State: 10
System error detected during attempt to free memory at address <value>. Please consult the ASE error log for more details.
- Execution of DBCC TRACEFLAGS may show output similar to:
Active traceflags: 3604, 3605
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
memory, traceflag , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.