- DROP LOGIN executed to remove a specific login account
- Session terminates with "ASE is terminating this process."
- ASE error log reports a signal 10 stack trace in the module cleanup_login_usermsgs()
Current process (0x2b0016) infected with signal 10 (SIGBUS)
Address 0x0000000081357150 (cleanup_login_usermsgs+0x5ec), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x00000000c54e524e)
- Login account referenced by DROP LOGIN is successfully removed
- Login account referenced by DROP LOGIN had created a user-defined error message
- Problem can occur even if user-defined message was previously removed
- Problem occurs only on the Solaris platform
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Solaris (only)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
sybase, sp_addlogin , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.