- The CHECKIN, sporadically fires, the following message:
"Unexpected Exception: Opening a view".
- If you press "Repeat", the application terminates PD16.shell.
- In the repository, the version line is not filled for this version.
- When "Ignore" is used, the repository is properly supplied.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL02
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.