- If a physical inventory document for cycle counting is created (but not yet activated) in LX26, and subsequently activated in LX22/LI02N then the inventory method (KZINV) in the corresponding LINV-record is populated as "Continuous inventory" (PZ), not "Cycle counting" (CC).
- If the document is created and activated at the same time in LX26 then the inventory method is set as "CC".
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Inventur, Aktivieren, LX22, LI01N, LI02N , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.