In a German VAT return it is possible to provide the contact details of the for the VAT return responsible clerk in the lines 80-83.
You have updated the main address of the responsible Business Partner.
But when opening the preview of the tax return the address maintained in the lines 80-83 is missing or incorrect.
Reproducing the Issue
- You have already created a VAT Return via the VAT Return Run.
- You have maintained contact details for the responsible colleague.
- In the Tax Management workcenter navigate to the Tax Returns -VAT Returns view.
- Select the respective VAT return and press Preview.
- In the PDF file scroll down to the last page, lines 80-83.
- Here the lines are a) either empty or b) the address maintained is incorrect.
a) If the lines 80-83 are empty there is no responsible person maintained for the company tax return arrangement ID.
b) If the address is incorrect the business partner maintained as responsible person for the tax return arrangement is not the same as the business partner for which you have updated the contact details.
- First change the business address of the respective employee, service agent etc.
- Navigate to the Tax Management workcenter.
- Go to the Tax Authorities - Company Tax Arrangements view.
- Highlight the tax authority for which you want to create the tax return and press Edit.
- Automatically the Company Tax Arrangements tab opens.
- Go to the Tax Return Arrangements sub-tab.
- In the Person Responsible column select the colleague who's contact details you have updated for the respective tax return arrangement.
- Recreate the tax return.
- This time the lines 80-83 will display the correct contact data.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions