- Error 1601 occurring after more than three months of stable runtime in production.
- No more session for the work processes was available.
- It looks like ASE does not end correctly the sessions since increasing parameter 'number of user connection' doesn't fix the problem:
Error: 1601, Severity: 17, State: 3
There are not enough 'user connections' available to start a new process.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions (or specific version if related only to a specific SAP Basis)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR770933, CR#770933, 770933 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.