- When logging on to a unified model in EPM Add-in, it is possible to copy and paste an existing file in the 'Workbook Selection' section in 'EPM - Query Selection' window.
- When performing this copy, the newly inserted file is created with the exact same file name than the original one.
- A suffix (eg "1") should be added to the name of the new file in order to differentiate the new file from the original one.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10 for Microsoft Office
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS-ACT , Excel client actions , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.