- Cells(Columns) are getting merged after exporting the Desktop Intelligence report to Excel through DCP.
- Cells are getting merged after scheduling the Desktop Intelligence report to Excel through DCP.
- Due to the merging, size of the Excel output file increases significantly.
- Connecting to BI 4.1 SP 02 server using DCP.
- Desktop Intelligence Compatibility Pack FP 6.3
- Desktop Intelligence Compatibility Pack SP 07
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP 02
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
DCP, Merged cell, export to excel, save as excel, merged cells export to excel, schedule to excel, size, excel size, xls size, 3.1, 4.1 , KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Obsolete - Desktop Intelligence , BI-RA-DKI-CLT , Obsolete - Desktop Intelligence Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.